22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View here if you wish to join the Napoleonic and/or ARMA II Sectors of the Regiment

3 posters

Go down

View here if you wish to join the Napoleonic and/or ARMA II Sectors of the Regiment Empty View here if you wish to join the Napoleonic and/or ARMA II Sectors of the Regiment

Post by Colonel Scoutie Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:45 am

View here if you wish to join the Napoleonic and/or ARMA II Sectors of the Regiment 8235c761e57f74c5be298c41ade5d189e913aab5_full

Welcome to the 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot

This post will give you all the information you need on how to get started within the Regiment, first of all you MUST create an account on the forums to post an application to this topic which we will be doing in a short while. Firstly I want to get through the boring stuff:

The Rules:
You must keep active on the forums
You must listen to commands given by any NCO (Non Commissioned Officer) Or Higher Command
You must download teamspeak3
You must keep up to date with the latest mods which will be played within the Regiment
You must respect all members of the Regiment
You must use your microphone if available for easier communication
You must attend most of the regiment events or you will be marked as inactive
You must be older than 13 years of age to apply
You must living in a European country (This is due to time zone reasoning, if you feel that this will not affect you, you may still apply)
You must own real copies of the games we use for events
You must know how to speak English
You must have a Steam Account

Teamspeak3 can be downloaded here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
Teamspeak3 IP: 22ndregiment.teamspeak3.com

Joining the ARMA II Detachment
In order to join the ARMA II detachment you MUST own a real copy of ARMA II: Combined Operations (ARMA II and Operation Arrowhead), you must have the ACRE and ACE MOD's for realism events (How to install ACRE and ACE: https://22nd.forumotion.co.uk/t1-installing-the-acre-and-ace-mod-s-for-arma-ii-realism)

Joining the Napoleonic Wars Detachment
In order to join the Napoleonic Wars detachment you MUST own a real copy of Mount and Blade: Warband and the Napoleonic Wars DLC

Okay, now to making an application

Copy the code below and fill it in to begin writing your application, once complete post it as a reply to this topic:

Code:

Which Sector do you wish to join (Napoleonic Wars, ARMA II or Both):

Personal Details

Nationality:

Gamer Details

In-game Name:
Steam Name:
Regiment Experience:
Game Experience:

Other Information

Do you have a microphone:
Do you speak English:
Information about yourself:

Please note: If you join multiple sectors of the Regiment you will be automatically promoted to the Rank of Private, singular sector Members start on the Rank of Cadet

Thank You for your post and I hope you will be accepted into the Regiment, keep an eye on this topic to see if your post has been accepted.

Colonel Scoutie
Colonel Scoutie
Admin

https://22nd.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View here if you wish to join the Napoleonic and/or ARMA II Sectors of the Regiment Empty ARMA II Aplication

Post by 2ndStorm Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:12 am

Which Sector do you wish to join (Napoleonic Wars, ARMA II or Both): Arma II

Personal Details

Nationality: English
Sex: Male

Gamer Details

In-game Name: 2ndStorm / Quack
Steam Name: 2ndStorm
Regiment Experience: I am in a mount and blade regiment and in two DayZ squads.
Game Experience: I have a lot of experience in all sorts of games, at the moment I play a lot of DayZ and Mount and blade but want to play regular ARMA as well

Other Information

Do you have a microphone: yes
Do you speak English: yes
Information about yourself: quiet unless I need to speak

2ndStorm

Back to top Go down

View here if you wish to join the Napoleonic and/or ARMA II Sectors of the Regiment Empty Re: View here if you wish to join the Napoleonic and/or ARMA II Sectors of the Regiment

Post by Lance Corporal Aftershock Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:35 am

"quiet unless I need to speak"

I think we'll get along just fine ;D

Come on by on our Teamspeak server so we can get to know you Smile
Lance Corporal Aftershock
Lance Corporal Aftershock

Back to top Go down

View here if you wish to join the Napoleonic and/or ARMA II Sectors of the Regiment Empty Re: View here if you wish to join the Napoleonic and/or ARMA II Sectors of the Regiment

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down