22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To come over the upcoming months

4 posters

Go down

To come over the upcoming months Empty To come over the upcoming months

Post by Colonel Scoutie Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:46 pm

It seems the regiment has began to slack on the amount of "mature" members, as of now there is going to be a strict 14+ joining age, it seems that we are starting to squeeze the last juices out of the game Napoleonic Wars and there is nothing more than a good moral boost when decent mature members are introduced into the regiment.
So, first of all my aim is to recruit some mature members although this seems to be proving difficult in the Mount and Blades thinning none-regimental community, if anyone can help me on this task that would be brilliant.

Second of all I want to start on map making, the classic Line Battles are becoming repetitive and boring, it will be nice if we can have a street battle rather than fighting in a hot desert whilst Private is asking you stupid questions such as "why do we not have water in this desert" although there is a canteen of water on his waist.

Thirdly the development of the ARMA II detachment, well. Again it is difficult for us to recruit as we only have one server that is compatible with ACE, this is why I'm currently in the development of a DAYZ and Wasteland server. I don't know if this is a waste of my time due to the release of ARMA III but I'm sure we can have luck expanding the regiment on a fresh new game such as that, I have already talked to my server host and they are currently in the development of getting a server up for me. Lets just hope the full release is better than the Alpha as in my opinion I was quite disappointed.
I can't really say much else apart from what kind of maps you want for future ARMA Regimental events, I'm sure I can find some that are like Operation Morning Star that I could upload... And better than that too...

I am just wondering If you want me to sign us up for some new and more interesting events such as Waterloo events for Napoleonic Wars and please tell me any other Ideas to make battles more Interesting.

Thanks!
Colonel Scoutie
Colonel Scoutie
Admin

https://22nd.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

To come over the upcoming months Empty Re: To come over the upcoming months

Post by Lance Corporal Aftershock Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:22 am

Great news!

I don't think expanding in ArmA 2 will be a waste of time or money. ArmA 3 is still quite some time away from being fully released and fixed. And even if it's released and fixed, I think alot of people would stay with ArmA 2 since I've heard ArmA 3 isn't a big success gameplay-wise. And I can only agree.
Lance Corporal Aftershock
Lance Corporal Aftershock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergeant Merridew Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:50 pm

As soon as the hype of the Alpha is gone everyone will return to A2 mods and gamemodes, so I'de continue to aim for A2. A2 on release was quite a shit game tbh, so I'de asume A3 will be the same on release.
Sergeant Merridew
Sergeant Merridew

Back to top Go down

Post by steelgate47 Tue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm

could you ask other arma 2 groups if they want a pvp with us? and once i learn how to use stuff in the A2 editor then i will try and do some stuff for us

steelgate47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergeant Merridew Wed May 08, 2013 2:35 am

If you want to learn mate, I have put some example missions in the ARMA 2 section.
Sergeant Merridew
Sergeant Merridew

Back to top Go down

Post by steelgate47 Mon May 13, 2013 3:19 am

could we make our server a public siege server? i think we would get alot more NW recruits and some of them might have arma combined operations. then when we need our server for events or trainings we could just change it.

steelgate47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum